Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Happy Anniversary of your Birth-day, Dear Anneka!!

So...will all good intentions aside, it seems that my day's are filled with trying to take care of two households and take care of Mommy :-).  Can't even remember the last time I worked on my scrapbooks!

But, time flies on.  12 days ago, Gretchen turned 30 (how can this be?!), and today, Anneka is 28.  Even tho she likes to "push my buttons", ever since we went to Kazakhstan, she is the one that I can turn to for help and encouragement...and, for that I am grateful.

Now, a word to new mom's....PLEASE TAKE YOUR BABIES OUT OF THEIR 'PLASTIC BUCKET'S (IE: CAR SEATS) ONCE IN AWHILE!!!    Whew.  Ok.  I see busy young mom's (yes, I was young and busy once, too) put their babies in their car seat's first thing in the morning...and then, lug that car seat around all day.  Babies need to be taken OUT of their car seats during the day!  They need to be held and smooched and snuggled and loved on.  Please!!!

Guess that's all I have for now.  Trying to focus on God's goodness; grace; mercy; compassion; understanding; and peace.  The world is going to Hell-In-A-Handbasket...and, it's hard to stand strong in compassion.  Hang in there.

Love, Karla

No comments:

Post a Comment